zaterdag 4 november 2017
The IamExpat Fair will take place on Saturday November 4, 2017, at the Grote Kerk. The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, providing them with everything they need in one location, on one day!
Running from 10am to 5pm on November 4, this free event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations working in housing, careers, education, expat services, health & leisure and family needs.
Free workshops and presentations will also be happening throughout the day inside the landmark Grote Kerk.
Book your free ticket now!
Join the IamExpat Fair in The Hague to:
- Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
- Learn about advancing your career through professional development
- Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
- Benefit from many special offers
- Find local health and lifestyle organisations
- Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
Basic information for the IamExpat Fair - The Hague, 2017
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Time: 10am to 5pm
Location: Grote Kerk, The Hague
Entry is free but online registration is necessary: http://thehague.iamexpatfair.nl/free-registration/
Full workshop program to be announced in October: http://thehague.iamexpatfair.nl/program/
For press access please contact email@example.com
The IamExpat Fair - The Hague, 2017 is sponsored by:
ABN AMRO International Clients
Nyenrode Business Universiteit
City of The Hague
Zein International Childcare
Royal Health Foam